Gosh! Cristiano Ronaldo betrayed Real Madrid!

Oktober 04, 2017


Los Blancos felt less appreciated Cristiano Ronaldo, after he discussed his love for his former club, Manchester United.
Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo came out of Manchester United in 2009 and joined Real Madrid with a £ 80m deal.
Speaking of his move, Ronaldo revealed many things to his former teammate at The Red Devils, Rio Ferdinand. "I just thought 'I want to go there to show my level, to show that I'm a different player', and this is what I do," Ronaldo said.
"I arrived in Madrid, I experienced a fantastic first season and I fix myself every season. But I never forget the Red Devils, "he said.
According to Spanish media, Don Balon, Los Blancos feel betrayed Ronaldo. The president of Madrid, Florentino Perez, is said to be very angry at his star about his comments about the Red Devils.
Moreover, about his move to Madrid, Ronaldo also said, "When I became a Manchester player, it was a moment of maximum pride for me. But I think it's more for my family. "
"Initially, winning a lot of trophies is very exciting for me. I remember when I won my first trophy with Manchester, I was very happy then, "said the 32-year-old player.
"The same as when I won the first Golden Ball. But, my dream is getting bigger. I guess that's how dream works, is not it? I always admire Madrid and want a new challenge. I want to win the trophy with Madrid, break all the records and become a club legend, "said Ronaldo.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »